♥BLUSH&FILES♥

♥♥♥

W E L C O M E


" ​We are roomies with a love and passion for hairstyles, make up and nails! Here's a short write up about ourselves:

SIYING

I was very interested in nail art in 2008 and have been passionately painting my nails ever since. I see nail art and make up as an outlet to relieve stress because there is no fixed structure and the styles are all up to me, so the possibilities are endlessly fun.


CARMEN

My love for nail art led me to pursue a full nail course by Odyssey Nail Systems(ONS), USA. My interest in makeup and nails has led me to collaborate with my roommie to have this site to share our passion with others and to motivate us to continue to improve and polish our skills:)"






Happy Halloween~}
Friday 31 October 2014 | 20:19 | 0Comment

Hey lovelies,

Happy Halloween! Have a great blast today and look forward to our next post : Halloween Nails :)

credits: http://desktopbackgroundshq.com/halloween-backgrounds/cute-halloween-images