♥BLUSH&FILES♥

♥♥♥

W E L C O M E


" ​We are roomies with a love and passion for hairstyles, make up and nails! Here's a short write up about ourselves:

SIYING

I was very interested in nail art in 2008 and have been passionately painting my nails ever since. I see nail art and make up as an outlet to relieve stress because there is no fixed structure and the styles are all up to me, so the possibilities are endlessly fun.


CARMEN

My love for nail art led me to pursue a full nail course by Odyssey Nail Systems(ONS), USA. My interest in makeup and nails has led me to collaborate with my roommie to have this site to share our passion with others and to motivate us to continue to improve and polish our skills:)"






'Crease-cut'}
Tuesday 1 October 2013 | 23:00 | 0Comment

Hey lovelies,

It's another post from us! So anyways, we were browsing the net for some interesting makeup looks that we could possibly try and we stumbled upon the picture below.
Aquascutum Fall Winter 2013
http://www.swide.com/beauty/beauty-trends/the-make-up-trend-for-fw13-graphic-eyeliner/2012/10/28
I, personally, thought the makeup was pretty cool. It was simple yet edgy. As such, that led us to trying out the crease-cut makeup~
Makeup
'Maroon Spice'
By:SiYing

'Just Black'
By: Carmen
Nails

'Polka Dot It'
By:SiYing

Flags in Black&White
By:Carmen


Hair
Side-swept two strand braid
By:Carmen

So that's it for our featured hair, makeup and nails for the week~ The following are just some of the other pictures we took to showcase our hair, makeup and nails.



















That's it for this post. Thanks for reading~ Remember to check out our online portfolio at blushandfiles.wix.com/blushandfiles

Carmen