♥BLUSH&FILES♥

♥♥♥

W E L C O M E


" ​We are roomies with a love and passion for hairstyles, make up and nails! Here's a short write up about ourselves:

SIYING

I was very interested in nail art in 2008 and have been passionately painting my nails ever since. I see nail art and make up as an outlet to relieve stress because there is no fixed structure and the styles are all up to me, so the possibilities are endlessly fun.


CARMEN

My love for nail art led me to pursue a full nail course by Odyssey Nail Systems(ONS), USA. My interest in makeup and nails has led me to collaborate with my roommie to have this site to share our passion with others and to motivate us to continue to improve and polish our skills:)"






All doll-ed up for Halloween}
Wednesday 23 October 2013 | 20:03 | 0Comment


Hey lovelies~ We are back again with another photo shoot that we did!! We present you our HALLOWEEedition~ [note: not for the faint-hearted. hahaha]

We based this photo shoot on the themes of dolls, we did a sad porcelain doll and a psycho gothic doll. This is our first try at Halloween makeup so we were relatively satisfied with the way the make up turned out, especially since we couldn't find face paint in the area that we stay at :) We got our inspirations online from video tutorials and pictures, we researched quite a bit and did a mash up of different tutorials and pictures to get the final look. Our photographer wasn't with us during this photo shoot, so we had to take the pictures by ourselves and we only had a digital camera, so the quality of the photos are not as great as the previous photo shoot, but we did put in a lot of effort as always :)

For the gothic doll, I got most of my inspiration from her, and I think she is really good!! 


My attempt at a psycho gothic doll has a different feel from hers but i hope you all like it :) I actually curled half of my hair to make the look more psycho..










                                             

Carmen on the other hand was inspired by this tutorial and did a sad and broken porcelain doll look:



Here are her individual shots! Hope you guys like it, i thought she did the cracks pretty well~







                                           

My nails for the day, the picture here isn't very clear, but it is basically, greenish black base with white strips and red scallop design at the tip of the nails. Its suppose to be creepy, hahaha. Kind of reminds me of beetlejuice.


                                            


And our mandatory shots together :)



Smiley shot to end of the Halloween post. Thanks for reading everyone and have a great Halloween next week~